Wednesday 15 January 2014

final pose position for low and high poly characters



Final front look of High poly character




front of low poly character


In my opinion I feel like I have achieved creating a Futuristic and peaceful character meeting up all the requirements such as the texture memory footprint and producing two models one high poly character consisting no more than 10,000 tris and a low character consisting of 2000 tris.

Even though I had filled the requirements I felt that the mapping process of my models could have been a lot better as I am still not happy with them. maybe an ambient occlusion map over the color map may have helped instead of the cavity map.

I also think I had over complicated my mesh resulting in certain errors during the early process which had an effect on my modelling later down the pipeline process.

Here is a link showing my high and low models on a posed turn table.




No comments:

Post a Comment