Sunday 1 December 2013

Shaman progress


To influence the character I wanted to create, I researched into passive archetype characters and found some great examples. The Characters above play the roles of mentors to hero archetype. They are also seen as passive, peaceful and wise idles which the main character seeks guidance and influence from.

What I notice is that they are old but still strong and capable of defending themselves. so I will make my character sturdy but old. I also notice that most of these types of characters all have a beard in common. This might be to emphasis their age.

 It also means that they are seen as wise and peaceful characters full of knowledge which to me it does. So I will use these images to help me shape and build my character.

No comments:

Post a Comment