Thursday 19 December 2013

Triskelion symbol

When it came to detailing the plates I wanted to find a meaningful imprint to put on them and came across the Triskelion symbol. Upon researching this symbol there was so many meanings such as moving forward or progression, but there is another meaning that really suited my design.

The Triskelion symbol also means three worlds. The other world, the mortal world and the celestial world this is another meaning for the Triskelion symbol. For a shaman type character I found this very important as a shaman would be into his spiritual nature to communicate with all these worlds.


Here is the symbol implemented into the front plates, again learning with z brush I couldn't quite implement a smooth polish for the edges of the symbol and hope to smooth them out at a later stage of creating my high and low poly models.


No comments:

Post a Comment