Sunday 1 December 2013

Shaman progress2



I decided on two designs with all the influence and research that I gathered.
 Trying to keep to the theme of being a shaman I wanted to portray that he was still primitive by giving him fur on his chest piece but at the same time gave him futuristic elements such as the helmet and gloves. I done this to make his appearance more futuristic.

The head piece is a wolf to show that he is still in touch with his animal spirit because Shamans believe in spirit guides which I found to be an important factor when creating this idea. I am thinking of adding in futuristic accessories such as armbands and necklaces that will indicate that the technology he uses is quite advanced. I will now proceed to make a rough shape of this character in Zbrush.

The pipeline I hope to use in this project is to work between Zbrush and Maya to help me create my character.

No comments:

Post a Comment